Friday 11 February 2011

Well..

Now we are still editing the film, trying to sort out sound from mono and the wind etc -.-!
We also need to figure out the hole story/point of our video and to do this its going to be a more visual piece. 
I think im going to start my own edit now too might make a couple different oens to use in my presentation, also im going to look through interactive space and animation maybe to help myself before i get there as there not generally my strong point.
By tuesday i need to have my video and evaluation so work work work it is :)!

1 comment:

  1. oh jesus me and alyssa stayed behind until bout half 6 and tried exporting into a HD video file. it failed after doing a pathetic amount. hopefully it will work next week :s we pretty much finished adding music and fading shots to give more story to it. we hope! haha.

    ReplyDelete