Thursday 24 February 2011

Moodboard

As i forgot to upload it i thought i would now, its made of pictures that show certain parts of me or catch my eye. there are blank bits, they are to show the certain times in life my mind goes blank, as thinking about what shows me. I love pink and i am very girly, i chose this is a background to show this. Shoes, what girl doesnt like shoes? i dont think i need to go into that. A rainy day, everyone has one sometimes. Sunsets, these inspire me as they are one of the most beautiful sights to see, and no matter where you are you can always see it. Buttterflies show grace and partnership along with the holding hands and the doves. Dafodils are very special to me, as my great grandad is welsh, my name is also welsh and i love going to wales. These are the flower of Wales and my great grandad loved them, he grew his own and also bought them every year. As he also passed away at easter when there in season its always a beautiful reminder of his life. The photo of Twiggy shows photography and she is also a role model, she set a new style and is still going now. I also have a bob like hers. The peace sign, is after all what most people in the world want, equality and world peace. If only right? The theatre faces, as i love shows, the mise en scene the hole coming together of it all, i thought this picture related to this very well. The Marylin Monroe pop art, she's beautiful and a complete icon! Pop art is also a big part or the art history, i like art and trying new things and all the different colours. This suits my mood as i can vary my mood alot. Last but not least, Hello Kitty. I adore Hello Kitty and have for a while its so simple but cute and very girly.

No comments:

Post a Comment