Thursday 3 March 2011

My visual essay.

Finally i have three practicioners, all though they may change when ive done alot of background research.

My first practicioner is Kim Turberville, she has her own production company called Indigo. She makes things like the NTA's and worked alongside Billy Connely on his shows. She's an inspiration to me as she made it from here, Nottingham. She is my aunty and all though i hardly ever see her, im so proud she's an independant woman who's made it into the business and has made it for herself. She has worked with royalty and many other celebrities and can now work all over the world.

My second practicioner is Salvador Dali, he was an artist/director/producer a complete clown to some but to others a change in history. I wold love to be an all rounder, being a producer/director and other things. His artwork attracts me strongly. Also his film is known all over for being very controversial. I would like to be able to make an image like him however not as controversial.

My third practicioner is Edward Gordon Craig, he changed image for theatre etc. I found out about him on our day trip to London. He also made a mark on history, he was also an all rounder producing and directing.

I am still doing research on all these three and I am really enjoying what im finding.

No comments:

Post a Comment