Friday 14 January 2011

Group Roles etc.

Producer: is me :)! i am going to be the producer as this is what i want to do when i am older. I find it quite easy to organise post production and get everything ready. Im used to doing this on my own so having a group is nice :).

Alex is the director, Alyssa is doing sound and production design, Sam is going to be doing the editing, Steph is on the camera and our new edition Lauren will be doing lighting and camera assistant.

Todays and yesterdays session have gone quite well, last night each one of us wrote down ideas and discussed them today. We have a lot of strong ideas and are quite certain as a group on what we want. For thursdays presentation I am going to be storyboarding the idea and locations.  We just need to see if we can film on a bus/tram! So right now im going to get on with my storyboard :)!

No comments:

Post a Comment